IEEE PES Malaysia Chapter is looking for nominees for the Outstanding Engineers Award. This award was established in 1994 by the PES Executive Board to recognize outstanding technical, professional and society contributions on behalf of the power engineer profession.
The criteria are as follows:
- Technical contributions to the power engineering profession.
- Professional and leadership contributions to the power engineering profession.
- Contributions to the local community relevant to the power engineering profession.
- Contributions in the area of power engineering education.
- Service to the PES and/or IEEE.
Nominees must be an active member of IEEE and PES.
The deadline for nomination is on 4th January 2019.
Zuhaina Zakaria, PhD, CEng MIET, SMIEEE
Member, 2018 MGA Geo Unit Operations Support Committee
Member, EAB Section Educational Outreach Committee (SEOC).
IEEE Region 10 Educational Activities Coordinator
IEEE Region 10 Power and Energy Society Chapter Representative (South East)
Immediate Past Chair IEEE Malaysia Section
Immediate Past Chair IEEE PES Malaysia Chapter