In order to fill up the gap between the academy and industrial needs in renewable energy knowledge, +SOLAR Academy is designed to provide the industrial knowledge. In this workshop, participants will learn about basic solar system design, solar industry news and a solar system site visit.
1. Solar Industry Review & General Solar System Knowledge.
2. How do design a Grid Connected Solar System.
3. Site Visit.
The event is organized by IEEE MMU Student branch and + Solar Academy and the details as follow:
Date : September 26, 2018 (Wednesday)
Time : 08:30 am – 5:00 pm
Venue: NMES Room, first floor , Faculty of Engineering , Multimedia University – Cyberjaya
Fees : RM 30 for IEEE Members and RM 40 for Others
The following will be provided:
– Certificate of participation
– Breakfast, lunch and tea break
– Transportation to the site
– Exemption letter (for MMU students)
To register, please contact:
018-3930 873 (via what’s app or SMS)