- CALL FOR PAPERS
2nd International Conference on Telematics and Future Generation Networks
July 24 – 26, 2018 Kuching, Malaysia
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
– Extended Paper Submission Deadline : March 1, 2018 (FINAL)
– Notification of Acceptance : April 1, 2018
– Camera-Ready : June 2, 2018
– Early Bird Registration : May 2, 2018
– Registration Deadline : June 2, 2018
Our first 2015 TAFGEN papers are listed in IEEEXplore and indexed by Scopus.
- For each non-student registration, will be entitled to TWO (2) papers submission.
3. The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing with IEEEXplore.
- Selected paper will be invited to publish in the extended format in Scopus Journal under special issue edition.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers on any aspects related to telematics and future generation networks including, but not limited to, the following technical areas:
- Emerging Technologies, Applications and Services
- MAC and Cross Layer Design
- PHY and Fundamentals
- Wireless Networks
- CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSION PAPERS
Finalized Special Session for TAFGEN2018 :
SS01: Antenna Technologies for 5G Mobile Communications
SS02: Smart Data Analytics
SS03: Emerging Technologies of Internet of Things (IoT)
SS04: Photonics and Optical Fiber Technology
Special Session Paper Submission Deadline : 1st APRIL 2018
Paper Submission for Special Session
The paper needs to be submitted via EDAS conference management system by selecting the appropriate special session track.
The paper review will be performed as per regular papers submitted to the conference. The format and length of the paper will adhere to the regular paper rules and regulations.
*For every FIVE (5) paid registrations in the same special session, ONE (1) complimentary registration will be offered to the organizer.
EDAS Paper Submission: http://edas.info/N24052
IEEE Conference paper format (up to 6 pages, in English): http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Blind reviews will be conducted by at least two independent reviewers. Authors of the accepted paper will be notified by email. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted to be indexed in IEEE Xplore.
Selected paper will be invited to publish in the extended format in Scopus Journal under special issue edition.
FURTHER INFORMATION :
We are reachable via the following channels:-
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizing Committee TAFGEN2018
Assoc. Prof. Ir. Dr. Aduwati Sali,
Research Planning and Knowledge Management Division,
Research Management Centre (RMC),
013-2863177 / email@example.com
Dept. of Computer and Communication Systems Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering,