The IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS) Malaysia Chapter will conduct a one-day workshop on “How to Write a Winning IEEE DEIS Journal Paper”. The workshop is supported by Malaysian High Voltage Network (MyHVnet) and High Voltage Engineering Research Laboratory, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
Workshop: How to Write a Winning IEEE DEIS Journal Paper
Date: 21st August 2017 (Monday)
Time: 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Venue: Bilik Bincang 2, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Melaka
Lead Facilitator: Ir. Dr. Norazhar Abu Bakar
- To understand the different requirements and scopes between IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation and IEEE Insulation Magazine from the facilitator’s perspective
- To learn the skills of writing winning review, experimental and simulation papers
- To encourage authors to start writing good quality papers for IEEE DEIS journals
- Student (DEIS member): RM 200
- Student (non-DEIS member): RM 250
- Regular (DEIS member): RM 300
- Regular (non-DEIS member): RM 350
Payment should be made by crossed A/C Payee Cheque, Bank transfer or Government Local Order to:
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Account Name: Institut Jurutera Elektrik Dan Elektronik (USA) Cawangan Malaysia
Account No.: 8602306273
Please make the payment before 11th August 2017 to confirm your registration.
As a proof of payment, please email the bank-in slip / receipt of voucher to the Treasurer, Ir. Dr. Nor Asiah Muhamad (email@example.com).
For more information, please see the attached brochure or visit: http://deis.ieeemy.org/
For any enquiries, please contact:
Dr. Hidayat Zainuddin