IEEE Malaysia Section invites Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering Students to participate in 2017 IEEE Malaysia Final Year Project (FYP) Competition. It is dedicated to all Undergraduate students who just completed or currently undertaking their Final Year Project in Malaysian Universities/Institutions.
The event is co-organised with IEEE SB UNITEN.
Submission Deadline is on 31st July 2017.
Prizes (for each track/subject area)
- 1st Prize: RM300, a plaque and certificate from IEEE Malaysia
- 2nd Prize: RM200, a plaque and certificate from IEEE Malaysia
- 3rd Prize: RM100, a plaque and certificate from IEEE Malaysia
Certificate from IEEE Malaysia will be given to all participants
Tracks for submission
Students can submit their Final Year Project in one of the following tracks (only ONE track per submission).
Track 1: Power and Energy
sponsored by IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) Chapter
Track 2: Telecommunication
sponsored by IEEE Comsoc/VTS Chapter
Track 3: Electronics
sponsored by IEEE CAS Chapter
Track 4: Computational Intelligence
sponsored by IEEE CIS Chapter
Track 5: Signal and Image Processing Analysis
sponsored by IEEE SPSoc Chapter
Track 6: Under Water Systems and Under Water Robotics
sponsored by IEEE OES Chapter
Track 7: Biomedical Engineering
sponsored by IEEE EMBS Chapter
Track 8: Electron Devices/Microwave Theory & Technique/Solid-State Circuit
sponsored by IEEE ED/MTT/SSC Penang Chapter
Track 9: Control & Systems
sponsored by IEEE CSS Chapter
Rules and Regulations
- Open for all undergraduate students who just completed or currently doing their Final Year Project (FYP) in Year 2017.
- Individual project or group project is accepted
- The submitted Final Year Project project is the student’s own project work NOT other people’s work
Submission Deadline: 31st July 2017.
STEP 1: Fill in Registration Form
- Fill in IEEE 2017 FYP Competition Registration Form here
STEP 2: Email your A1 size poster and abstract
- POSTERmust be prepared by using this template A1-poster-template-IEEE-Malaysia-FYP-2017 and the prepared A1 poster must be saved in PDF format.
- ABSTRACTmust be prepared using this template abstract-template-IEEE-Malaysia-FYP-2017. It must NOT EXCEED 1 page and must be saved in PDF format.
- EMAILthe 1) .PDF poster 2) .PDF abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of your email must be in this format:
IEEEFYP2017<space> track number<space>your full name
example: IEEEFYP2017 Track 1 Ali bin Abu
Get updated information about the competition at :
Noor Ain Kamsani
IEEE Malaysia Section Student Activity Chair 2017