|University / Institute||National University of Malaysia (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia – UKM)|
|Project Title||Multi-parametric graphene-based SPR biosensor utilizing Kretschmann-based technique|
|Funding Agency||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
|Contact Name / Email(s)||P Susthitha Menon /firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone(s)||03-8311 8561|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to Malaysians only|
|Description||We are seeking for candidates as Research Assistants (RA) and/or Graduate Research Assistants (GRA) for the project “Multi-parametric graphene-based SPR biosensor utilizing Kretschmann-based technique”. Monthly stipend and tuition fees will be paid and is negotiable.
– Bachelor’s degree in Physics/ Material Science/ Electronics Engineering/Biomedical Engineering (CGPA 3.0 and above)
– Malaysians only
– Some experience in numerical analysis tools and material characterization tools such FESEM, FTIR, XRD, etc is an added advantage
– Good communication skills, hardworking, proactive and able to carry out research independently
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
– Interested candidates, kindly email full CV to email@example.com
GRA Vacancy on “Multi-parametric graphene-based SPR biosensor utilizing Kretschmann-based technique” project
Bookmark the permalink.