IEEE PES Malaysia Chapter is looking for nominees for the Outstanding Engineers Award. This award was established in 1994 by the PES Executive Board to recognize outstanding technical, professional and society contributions on behalf of the power engineer profession.
The criteria are as follows:
- Technical contributions to the power engineering profession.
- Professional and leadership contributions to the power engineering profession.
- Contributions to the local community relevant to the power engineering profession.
- Contributions in the area of power engineering education.
- Service to the PES and/or IEEE.
Nominees must be an active member of IEEE and PES.
The deadline for nomination is on 20th December 2016.
Kindly submit the attached nomination form by email to email@example.com.
Zuhaina Zakaria, PhD, CEng MIET, SMIEEE
Chair IEEE Malaysia Section
Chair IEEE Power Energy Society (PES) Malaysia Chapter