|University / Institute||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Research Center/Lab (optional)||Faculty of Engineering,|
|Project Title||Model and Simulate Emergency Cellular Networks Communication using Network Coding During Natural Disasters|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Contact Person / Email(s)||Dr Ali Farzamnia / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone(s)||088-320000 Ext 3188|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Applicants must be Malaysian citizens|
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Good in English (written and spoken).
• Basic computing skills (Matlab, word, excel, power point)
– RM1500-RM1800/Monthly salary (will be given for the first or more semesters, depends on the students’ performance and scholarship)
– Scholarship (UMS Postgraduate Assistance Scheme (Zamalah Scheme), MyBrain15, UMS Postgraduate Assistance Scheme (Teaching Assistant Scheme), Teaching Assistance Special Scheme, (EKPP), International Student Scholarship, Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE))
*Terms and conditions apply.
Interested candidates are required to email a resume / CV to:
Dr. Ali Farzamnia (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org )
GRA Vacancy on Model and Simulate Emergency Cellular Networks Communication using Network Coding During Natural Disasters research
Bookmark the permalink.