We’re searching for a dynamic young engineer who represents the very best of our profession.
“She’s a high achiever, a problem solver and a team player. She should be an inspiration to her colleagues and just as importantly, have the charisma and personality to inspire other to follow in her footsteps.”
· An IEEE CASS Professional Member
· At early professional career (age between 18 – 40 years old)
1) Experience of leadership: Has led a small team or group of individuals to achieve a goal, this can be voluntary work, at university or at work.
2) Experience of team working: The applicant must have experience of working with others; this does not have to be in a leadership role.
3) Professional commitment: Evidence to show commitment to a medium term project or role.
All entries must be submitted to Dr. Lini Lee, email@example.com by 31st July 2015. Form is provided.
1) All entries will be reviewed and candidate will be notified by mid of August.
2) Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview of which the session will be recorded.
3) The winner’s recording will be used as a promotional material for IEEE Women in Engineering.
4) The winner will be required to attend the WiCAS Program at Langkawi on 2nd September 2015 to receive the award.
1) Judging will be based solely on the information submitted by the candidate and the nominator.
2) Decisions reached will be regarded as final after the decisions have been announced.
3) The IEEE CAS reserves the right not to present any listed award/prize.
4) The IEEE CAS cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for candidates, either prior to or during the awards.
All entries must be submitted to Dr. Lini Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th Aug 2015.