Call for Nominations :
- 2014 IEEE Malaysia WIE Best Volunteer award
- 2014 IEEE Malaysia YP Best Volunteer award
- 2014 IEEE Malaysia Individual Best Volunteer award
Each year, IEEE Malaysia WIE/YP/Individual Best Volunteer award recognizes an individual volunteer whose substantive projects or achievement of a relatively short nature (one to three years) have left an undeniable imprint on the fabric of WIE/YP/Individual operations within Malaysia section. The award will be based on a selection that recognizes individuals involved with WIE/YP/Individual activities who are recognized for singular achievement in the development and completion of a project(s) or activity(ies) which are directed to the fulfillment of one or more of the Section’s goals and/or objectives. The individuals nominated must be WIE/YP/IEEE members at the time of nomination.
Criteria for the nomination:
- WIE Best Volunteer Award – MUST be a member of WIE Affinity Group
- YP Best Volunteer Award – MUST be less than 10 yrs graduated (Bachelor degree)
- Individual Best Award – Open for all age group, gender and membership grade
Please use the attached “Nomination Form”, completed and send to me. The completed form must be sent by 8th January in electronic means.
Call for Nominations – 23rd December 2014
Nomination Deadline – 8th January 2015
Award Ceremony – 17th January 2015