We cordially invite you to submit high quality unpublished papers through EDAS athttps://edas.info/newPaper.
In addition, ICED 2014 is approved by Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), hence participants will receive 12 Professional Development Programme (PDP) credit towards their professional career development. Selected extended papers will be published in SCOPUS indexed ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (ISSN 1819-6608). Awards will be given to three (3) best papers.
ICED 2014 is dedicated to cutting edge research that addresses scientific needs of academic researchers and industrial professionals to explore new horizons of knowledge on various electronics, communications and computer related fundamentals and applications.
The conference aims at bringing together the researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students in broad areas. We aim to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices.
ICED 2014 invites submission of high quality unpublished papers in the following areas. Papers in other related areas are also welcome.
• Network Embedded Systems
• Wireless Sensor Network
• Artificial Intelligence
• Information Security and Cryptography
• Software Engineering & Reliability
• Hardware & Architecture
• Operating System
• Vision System
• Robotic Applications
• Control System
• Biomedical & e-Health Systems
• System On Chip
• Wireless Communications
• Wireless Networking
• Mobile Device, Platform and Applications
• Peer-to-Peer Networking and Cloud-Based Content Distribution
• Multimedia Networking, Services and Applications
• Smart Spaces and Sensor Networks
• Security, Content Protection and DRM
• Green Communications and Computations
• Intelligent and Emotion-oriented Computing
• 3D Imaging, Processing, Communication and Display
• Embedded Computing
• Electromagnetic Field Theory
• Optical Communications and Systems
• Vehicular Network and Communication Technology
• Biomedical Signal Processing
• Microelectronics Fabrication
• MEMS and NEMS
• IC Design
• Electronic Fabrication
• Testability and Reliability