R10 EA committee invites you to submit nomination of individuals or sections for consideration of R10 Educational Activities Award in the following categories.
- R10 Meritorious Achievement in Accreditation Activities
- R10 Meritorious Achievement in Continuing Education
- R10 Meritorious Achievement in Informal Education
- R10 Pre-University Education
- R10 Major Educational Innovation
- R10 Standards Education
- R10 Section Professional Development
- R10 Society/Council Professional Development
The corresponding nomination and reference form (R10 EA Award nomination form) is attached. Please consult the guideline for each awards from IEEE EAB web site (http://www.ieee.org/eab-
The nomination will be reviewed by EA committees. The selected nominee will be given R10 EA Award (certificate) and will be invited to R10 Meet to receive an award on self-support. The selected nominee will be endorsed by Region 10 to be considered for EAB Award.
The nomination must be endorsed and submitted by Section Educational Activities Chair with a copy to Section Chair. In case the Section does not have Educational Activities Chair, R10 encourages you to set up this position. Nevertheless, Section chair can endorse and submit proposal if the Section does not have Educational Activities chair
Deadline for proposal submission is March 30, 2014 to my e-mail:Supavadee.A@chula.ac.th