The 2nd IEEE International Symposium on Telecommunications Technologies (ISTT 2014),
November 24 – 26, 2014 Langkawi, MALAYSIA
Sponsored by IEEE Malaysia Communication Society and Vehicular Technology Society Joint Chapter
* Submission of full paper: May 15, 2014
* Notification of Acceptance: August 15, 2014
* Camera Ready Submission & registration: Sept 15, 2014
* Tutorial/Workshop proposal: July31, 2014
* Paper submission process will be managed by EDAS: http://edas.info/N16981==============================
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2nd 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Telecommunication Technologies (ISTT2014) will be held on 24 – 26 November 2014 in Langkawi, Malaysia. This symposium will bring together leading researches, engineers and scientists from around the world in the area listed (but not limited to that area only). Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at the conference and publication in the conference proceedings. Accepted papers will be published in the ISTT 2014 Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore. The proceedings will be submitted for indexing and available at major academic databases. The 1st ISTT which was held in 2012 has been published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus and Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge.
Potential topics are solicited in, but not limited to the following topics:
1. Telecommunication Networks
• Broadband Access Network and Service • IP Service and Multimedia Service • Mobile Data Service • Network Planning and Optimization • Telecommunication Network Interconnection Issues • Telecommunication Pricing and Billing • Telecommunication Regulation and Deregulation • Traffic Management, Traffic Control • Traffic and Quality of Service • 3G and 4G Mobile Communication Services • Management & Services • Network Theory & Technologies • Quality of Service, Scalability and Performance.
2. Wireless Communications and Technologies • Antennas, Propagation and Transmission Technologies • Broadband Wireless • Evolution from 2G to 2.5G, 3G and Beyond • Microwave Devices, Circuits and Systems • Personal Communications • Satellite and Space Communications • Terrestrial Radio Systems • Mobility (IEEE 802.11 engineering, smarts devices) • Wireless Multimedia, Networks and Systems • Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Management • Multiuser detection • Data Management in Mobile Peer-to-Peer Networks • UWB Communications • Biomedical Applications using Communications • Cognitive Radio Networks • Radio Spectrum Management Issues • Quality of Service, Scalability and Performance • Nano-technology • Green technology & Communication.
3. Information and Coding Theory
• Communication Theory • Information Content Security • Multimedia Information • Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications • Modulation • Information Propagation on Social Networks • Information and Data Management • Digital Image Processing • Digital Signal Processing.
4. Internet Technologies and Communication Software • Intelligent Network Theory, Technologies and System • Object and Component Technologies in Telecommunication Software • Network Management Theory • Network Operations and Management • Telecommunication Protocol Engineering • Telecommunication Software Tools • Foster Rapid Innovation in ICT • Network Security • Internet Modeling • Web Services Architecture, Modeling and Design • Internet of Things (IOT) • Network Reliability.
5. Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks
• Information theory for wireless ad-hoc & multi-hop networks • Multiple access design • Nobel routing strategies in multi-hop networks • Heterogeneous wireless ad-hoc networks • Clustering and cooperative strategies • Power, throughput & delay optimization strategies • Implementation issues • Data Stream Processing in Mobile/Sensor Networks • Resource Management and Routing.
• Bio-photonics • Displays • Electro-Optical Sensors & System • High Power and Short Wavelength Lasers • Integrated Optics & Optoelectronics • Microwave Photonics • Nanophotonics • Nonlinear Optics • Optical Communications • Optical Fiber & planar Waveguide Technology • Optical Interconnects & Processing Systems • Optoelectronics Materials & Processing • Optical Networks & Systems • Photodetectors & Imaging • Semiconductor Lasers • Solid State Lasers • Control & Instrumentation.
• All papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers of ISTT 2014 will be included in IEEE Xplore listing (subject to final approval). Paper submission process will be managed by EDAS: http://edas.info/N16981. Papers should be a maximum of six (6) pages including figures, tables, references and appendices. Use the standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats (http://www.ieee.org/
Further information can be obtained from the conference website: http://istt2014.comvt.org
The Organizing Committee of ISTT2014