CALL FOR PAPERS: Langkawi, Malaysia, 27 – 29 January 2014.
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Submission DEADLINE is: 20 December 2013.
5th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation, ISMS2014
Conference website: http://isms2014.info
Proceedings to be published by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publication Services, CPS, and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and all other indices, to give your name, your research and your university unparalleled presence on the internet for the global scientific community to view your paper!
Papers are invited on any aspect of intelligent systems, modelling and simulation to be presented at ISMS2014. The event provides authors with an outstanding opportunity for networking and presenting their work at a top quality IEEE-published international conference.
– Intelligent Systems
– Hybrid Intelligent Systems
– Soft Computing and Hybrid Soft Computing
– Computational Intelligence
– Systems Intelligence
– Intelligence Systems
– Control of Intelligent Systems
– Control Intelligence
– Evolutionary computation
– e-Science and e-Systems
– Robotics, Cybernetics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Control
– Methodologies, Tools and Operations Research
– Bio-informatics and Bio-Medical Simulation
– Discrete Event and Real Time Systems
– Image, Speech and Signal Processing
– Industry, Business and Management
– Human Factors and Social Issues
– Energy, Power Generation and Distribution
– Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine Simulation
– Supply Chain Management
– Virtual Reality, Visualization and Computer Games
– Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
– Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
– Mobile/Ad hoc wireless networks, mobicast, sensor placement, target tracking
– Performance Engineering of Computer & Communication Systems
– Circuits, Sensors and Devices
The conference will focus on all aspects of modelling and simulation techniques, particularly those involving intelligent and hybrid intelligent systems in engineering, remote sensing and wireless technologies. Topics may include, but not limited to:
– applications in industry, business and management
– algorithms, methods and their applications
– methodologies and tools
– energy, power generation and distribution
– distributed systems and networks
– geographical information systems (GIS)
– environment and health
– education and training
– bio-informatics, biology, medicine, public health
– remote sensing applications & technologies
– robotics, fuzzy modelling, control and automation
– software agents and agent based simulation
– knowledge and data mining
– neural networks and evolutionary computation
– swarm intelligence & technology
– architectures of intelligent systems
– image, speech and signal processing
– internet modelling, semantic web and ontologies
– business, management, finance, economics, global meltdown
– leisure, games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling
– psychology, cognitive functions, behaviour, emotion, subjectivity
– humanities, literature, semantics modelling/dynamics
– energy, power generation and distribution
– manufacturing, planning, control, robotics, measurement, monitoring
– safety critica1 systems
– structural mechanics and civil engineering, oil and gas;
– education and training, military applications.
You are invited to submit:
– full paper of up to 6 pages (Letter) for oral presentation, see template on website
Submissions must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of intelligent systems modelling and simulation and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce. As last years, papers will be published in IEEE Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL) indexed in IEEE Xplore and all other indices, see ISMS2013 on the IEEE website:
ISMS2014 is organised and sponsored by UK Simulation Society/Asia Modelling and Simulation Section, and Technically-Co-Sponsored by IEEE UK & RI Computer Chapter and IEEE R10. Patrons, Promoters and supporters of the conference include: University of Malaysia in Perlis (UniMaP), University of Malaysia in Sabah, University of Malaysia in Pahang, University of Technology Malaysia, Nottingham Trent University, EUROSIM and European Council for Modelling & Simulation.
Paper Submission: ISMS2014 is using EDAS for submission, paper processing and registration, authors need to:
– create an account with EDAS by clicking on the link below
– open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find ISMS2014
– click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
– upload file.
Kindly promote ISMS2014 to all your contacts in your university, country and worldwide. Bangkok and Thailand are great places to visit and explore. ISMS2014 is promising to be a top quality international conference and we don’t want anyone to miss a golden opportunity to mix and network with world specialists and forge new friendships and collaborations with colleagues from Europe and worldwide.
Selected papers will be submitted for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science & Technology, IJSSST:http://ijssst.info, International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, IJEEI http://www.ijeei.org, and International Journal of Advances in Soft Computing and Its Application, IJASCA s http://www.i-csrs.org/ijasca/
Best regards and hope to see you at ISMS2014 in January 2014!!