We are delighted to announce and cordially invite you to the 3rd Autism Rehabilitation Workshop 2013: Recent Progress on Autism Therapy Using Robotics Technology on 2nd December 2013 at UiTM Shah Alam.
This event is proudly organized by the IEEE-RAS Malaysia Chapter and the Center for Humanoid Robots and Bio-Sensing (HuRoBs), Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, UiTM Shah Alam. The workshop is held in conjunction with the 2013 International Symposium on Medical & Rehabilitation Robotics and Instrumentation (MRRI2013).
This workshop shall highlight the recent progress and findings on robotics technology for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) under HuRoBs’ rehabilitation cluster project entitled “Development of Robot-Based Intervention Platform and Training Tools for ASD”.
Among invited speakers for the workshop are the top scientists and researchers in the area of medical, rehabilitation robotics and technology:
1) Prof. Emilia I. Barakova (Eindhoven Univ. of Technology, The Netherlands)
2) Prof. Irini Giannopulu (Pierre and Marie Curie University, France)
3) Dr. Hanafiah Yussof (HuRoBs, UiTM, Malaysia)
4) Dr. Hasnah Toran (Makmal Pembelajaran Autisme, Fakulti Pendidikan, UKM, Malaysia)
5) Dr. Fazah Akhtar Hanapiah (Fakulti Perubatan, UiTM, Malaysia)
The workshop will be held on 2nd December 2013 in UiTM Shah Alam, Malaysia.
Kindly contact our workshop secretariat to register. Advanced registration and payment are favorable due to limited seats. Fill up the registration form (as attached) and submit to email@example.com with proof of payment.