Registration Fees for Virtual Asian Test Symposium 2020
After the conversion of the ATS 2020 conference for the first time to a virtual conference, the registration fees have been recalculated. As a result, we are able to offer considerably reduced registration fees for all categories of registration. Please note that the ATS registration also includes the registration to the sister workshop – Workshop on RTL and High Level Testing (WRTLT 2020).
For each accepted ATS paper, at least one author will be required to register before 21st October 2020 at the full rate (IEEE member or Non-EEE member rates). Subsequent co-authors will be able to opt for other fee options.
For non-authors who only wish to listen to the sessions (both synchronous and asynchronous sessions), a separate Virtual Attendee category has been introduced.
|ATS registration – includes WRTLT registration||Normal Fees|
|Virtual Paper Registration (IEEE Member)||RM 700|
|Virtual Paper Registration (Non-IEEE Member)||RM 830|
|Virtual Attendee||RM 250|
WRTLT 2020 (https://www.ieee-wrtlt.org/2020/)
|ATS Tutorial Registration||Normal Fees|
|IEEE Member Fee||RM200|
Instruction for Registration & Payment
- For ATS2020, we will be using Engagez as the virtual conference platform. Therefore, two steps will be required to complete the registration (via Engagez) and payment (via edas).
- For IEEE members, please include your IEEE Membership ID during the registration.
- STEP 1: If you already have edas account, please login at https://edas.info. Else, please create a new account and login. After login, please proceed to step 2. We will return to this edas page later to complete the payment.
- STEP 2: To register, follow the link below and submit your personal details. Please use the same email address that was used for the edas account. After submitting the registration details, click on the edas link at the end of the form in order to complete the payment process.
- If you face any problem with registration, please send an email to email@example.com
Cancellations received by 21st October 2020: Full refund will apply
Cancellations received after 21st October 2020: RM 250 cancellation fee will apply
Cancellations received from 01st November 2020 onwards: No refund will apply.