Guidelines for Authors
ATS 2020 is open for proposals for special sessions. These are meant to target hot and emerging test topics complementary to the regular sessions of the symposium. Proposers of special sessions are assumed to be able and willing to serve as organizers of the session, i.e. contact speakers, moderators, etc. Special session organizers can also be speakers or moderators in their own proposals.
Prospective organizers should submit a one- or two-page abstract outlining the following:
session’s scope and topic(s), the objectives and relevance of the proposed session to ATS, the format of the session, and a list of prospective participants. The proposal should also indicate the duration and layout of the session, which should be 60 or 90 minutes.
In detail, the following information should be provided:
- A title of the special session
- Name, contact information, and a short biography of the organizer(s).
- An abstract with motivation and explanation of why this session will be attractive to the general ATS community and its alignment with topics in this area.
- Duration (60 or 90 minutes) and layout of the session.
- The list of prospective contributed presentations, including titles, names of the presenters/co-authors, their affiliations, and brief biographies of the corresponding presenters.
By means of their submission, organizers and presenters agree to register for and participate in ATS 2020, in case their submission is accepted.
- Session proposal submission deadline: July 7, 2020
- Notification of special session acceptance: July 14, 2020
- Full paper (4-6 pages) or 1-page abstract submission by each presenter: July 28, 2020
Proposal Submission Procedure
Proposal abstracts submission should be made electronically as a single PDF file by email
TO: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com.
Upon acceptance of the special session proposal abstract, each special session presenter can prepare either a 1-page extended abstract or 4- to 6-page full paper (through the easychair platform) to be reviewed by the Program Committee. The review process will be required for the full papers of original unpublished materials for the special session in order to be submitted to IEEEXplore for publication and indexing.