- A candidate must possess a PhD degree in Physics preferably in the field of photonics / optics or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any equivalent PhD degree from internationally recognized universities.
- Candidates with a successful postdoctoral experience are encouraged to apply.
- Have proven track record in research.
- Have at least three (3) international journal publications (ISI-cited).
- Well organized, excellent communication and able to execute administrative support functions.
- Multi-task and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Lecture and postgraduate student supervision
- Research and product development.
- Patent and journal publications.
- Grant application
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT:
Contract (12 months or more, renewable).
HOW TO APPLY:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and called for interview. Should you not receive any feedback from us six (6) months from the closing date of the advertisement, please consider that the position advertised is no longer available and the vacancy has been filled.
10th Aug 2017