CALL FOR TUTORIAL
APMC2017 seeks two hours tutorial proposal, which should provide clear and focused teaching material covering new and emerging topics within the scope of microwave engineering and its applications.
The tutorial proposal should describe concisely the content, importance and timeliness of the tutorial. It should contain the following sections:
1. Title of tutorial;
2. Outline of the tutorial;
3. Brief CV (no more than 300 words);
5. Importance and timeliness of the tutorial;
6. Previous lecture and tutorial experience of the tutorial speaker.
CALL FOR WORKSHOP
APMC2017 seeks for half-day (four hours) workshop proposals, which can be scientific or industrial workshops. The workshops are intended for interactive discussion, practical training, academic formation, dissemination of groups/initiatives of interest, and to maximize industry involvement and exchanges with delegates from academia and research, within the scope of microwave engineering and its applications.
The workshop proposal should describe concisely the content, importance and timeliness of the workshop. It should contain the following sections:
1. Title of workshop;
2. Goal and topics of the workshop;
3. Outcome of the workshop – what will be different after the workshop?
4. Elaborate the session content with clear differentiating factors as compared to regular scientific parallel sessions.
5. Organizer and presenter biographies (no more than 300 words per person);
6. Expected attendance and target group.
7. Previous lecture and workshop experience of the workshop speaker.
Submitted workshop proposal should not exceed SIX pages and it should be submitted in one all-in-one PDF file.
The deadline for submissions is May 10, 2017. The proposal document should be submitted by email to the Tutorial/Workshop Program Chair, Azremi Abdullah Al-Hadi at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the web version of this call here: http://www.apmc2017.org/?page_
Azremi Abdullah Al-Hadi
Tutorial & Workshop Program Chair