|22 May 2017 at 09:00 am||22 May 2017 at 05:00 pm|
We are glad to announce that IEEESB UPM is organizing MINI TGL WORKSHOP in collaboration with CREST TALENT DEVELOPMENT.
Date : Saturday, 22nd April 2017
Time : 8am to 4.30pm
Venue : Dewan Seminar, Faculty of Engineering, UPM
The Great Lab Mini Workshop is a 1 day workshop, where students will be introduce to the TGL Industry Challenge. The objectives of Mini TGL Workshop are as follow:
- To introduce and promote The Great Lab Industry Challenge to students (local and abroad universities)
- To introduce to workshop participants on aspects of TGL challenge statements and technical presentation session.
- To encourage students to take-up The Great Lab Challenge as part of students’ design/final year/postgraduate projects
During the workshop, participants will be grouped in teams and each team will be given a specific TGL challenge statement. The teams will have approximately 3 hours to research and prepare a technical proposal based on the given challenge statement. In the afternoon, teams will be presenting their ideas and solutions to a panel of judges as well as receive feedback on their technical proposal.
Who can participate?
- UPM and UKM Undergraduate Students (Year 2, 3 & 4) from Engineering, Science & Technology disciplines
- IEEE Student Members (Undergraduate Students Year 2, 3 & 4)
- FREE REGISTRATION
- Registration Deadline : 19th April 2017
- Before registering, kindly refer to the description of the workshop.
- Please register via https://goo.gl/forms/WPdlp
- Once we have received your registration, a confirmation e-mail and further information for the workshop shall be send to you latest by 20th April 2017
- Certificate of participation will be provided.
- IMPORTANT: All participants are required to bring your own laptop
For further enquiry, you may contact the UPM student organizing team: