|28 Nov 2017 at 09:00 am||30 Nov 2017 at 05:00 pm|
Call for Papers | 2017 IEEE 13th Malaysia International Conference on Communication (MICC 2017)
Sponsored by IEEE Malaysia ComSoc/VTS Joint Chapter
28-30 November 2017
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Conference Homepage: http://micc2017.comvt.org
Paper Submission: http://edas.info/N23293
2017 IEEE 13th Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC 2017) invites the world’s leading academicians, researchers and engineers from academia, industry and government to submit papers on recent research results, new developments and technology trends in the field of communications engineering. The main goal of this biennial conference is to bring together scientists and engineers who work in these fields from various geographical locations to exchange their ideas at the conference in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Authors are invited to submit papers in all areas of communications, networks, services and applications.
Potential topics are solicited in but are not limited to the following categories:
1) Antennas, Propagation and RF Design
2) Optical Communications
3) Spectrum Efficient Management, Sensing and Cognitive Radio
4) Cooperative Communications, Distributed MIMO and Relaying
5) Wireless / Radio Access Technologies
6) Mobile Network Applications and Services
7) Ad-hoc, Mesh, Machine-to-Machine and Sensor Networks
8) Green Communications and Networks
9) Vehicular Communications, Networks and Transportation Systems
10) Future Trends, Internet and Emerging Technologies
11) Special Track on Recent Advances in the 5G Communications
12) Special Track on Future Trends in Internet of Things Technologies
Tutorial proposals are also invited which should run for a full day, a day prior to the conference proper. Please submit your proposal to email@example.com.
* Submission of Full Paper: July 31, 2017
* Tutorial/Workshop Proposal: July 31, 2017
* Notification of Acceptance: August 31, 2017
* Early Bird Registration: October 20, 2017
* Camera Ready Submission: October 30, 2017
* Final Registration: November 20, 2017
* Conference Date: November 28 – 30, 2017
All papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers of MICC 2017 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore listing. Paper submission process will be managed by EDAS at http://edas.info/N23293. Papers should be a maximum of six (6) pages including figures, tables, references and appendices. Prospective authors are expected to present their papers at the conference, and at least one author must register at the full rate for publication.
Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC) is fully sponsored by IEEE Malaysia Communication Society & Vehicular Technology Society Joint Chapter which was incepted in 1993. MICC has since been organized biennially, a few times in collaboration with other major conferences. In 1997, MICC was held in conjunction with IEEE 5th International Workshop on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communications Systems (ISPACS’97). In 2003 it was co-organized with IEEE’s 9th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communication (APCC’03) and in 2005, the 7th MICC was organized in conjunction with IEEE’s 13th International Conference on Networks (ICON’05). The 8th MICC in 2007 was co-hosted with the 14th International Conference on Telecommunications (ITC’07). Next, the 9th MICC in 2009 was held in Kuala Lumpur. The 10th MICC in 2011 was held in Kota Kinabalu that was collocated with the 17th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC 2011). The 11th MICC2013 was held at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and we have celebrated 20th year celebration of this conference. The latest MICC2015 was successfully organized in Kuching Sarawak. MICC conferences have been very well attended and supported by researchers from Asia-Pacific region and the world at large.
The proceeding of the previous MICC is available in IEEE Xplore database.
– 2015 IEEE 12th Malaysia International Conference on Communications
– 2013 IEEE 11th Malaysia International Conference on Communications
– 2011 IEEE 10th Malaysia International Conference on Communications
– 2009 IEEE 9th Malaysia International Conference on Communications
– 2007 IEEE 8th Malaysia International Conference on Communications and
IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications
– 2005 IEEE 7th Malaysia International Conference on Communication and
13th IEEE International Conference on Networks
The Organizing Committee of MICC2017